Monday 8 October 2012

We Are Young

There is something fiery about this track ----> We are young by Fun.

It kinda brings out the best and the worst in me. Weird Paradox.



TonightWe are youngSo let’s set the world on fireWe can burn brighter than the sun


Ummm... There is something about the chorus that shakes the undisturbed part about my mind.  Intense huh?

And leaving all the 'emo' seriousness aside however true it might be though, 
from the time it was teamed up with Gossip Girl I have become crazy about it.

The last few minutes of the last episode of season 5, with 'We are young' in the background, those were moments that gave me goosebumps! The meaning of the song fits so perfectly with GG. It's as if that it was made for it. 

Guess what's my ringtone these days? Yes you are right. ;)

Cia soon. Stay awesome. :) 




4 comments:

  1. I am not a follower of GG but definitely a follower of your intense world of words.

    Loving it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gauri.. you made my day! :)
    The song is awesome without the GG connection too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gauri here thinks the same...... :)<3
    loved d post & also loved d layout :)<3
    And now m humming ds song all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that both my 'Gauris' like the post.
    Thanks a lot for the feedback.
    Keeps me motivated. :)

    ReplyDelete