Monday 1 October 2012

Ssshhh, It's a secret


Hellooee there,
For the first post of Saya Chronicles I decided to dish out some facts about me that people aren't aware of. So out goes the well kept secrets.

#1 I hate mornings. Like to the core.

#2 I would love to live in a place where it rains for maximum part of the year.

#3 I cry like a baby in movies. OK that is embarrassing.

#4 I love wearing warm, fuzzy socks and winter clothes.
   Unfortunately the weather is too hot in the region where I 
   live.


#5 I am very comfortable in front of the camera.

#6 I have strong crushes on the characters from the books. 

#7 I am slowly turning into a Gadget freak.

#8 I hate kids. But I love dogs.

#9 I love collecting cute diaries but never write in them because   
   I don’t want to spoil them. (LOL.. I know)

#10 I am very curious about gravity.

#11 I am proud of my dusky skin.

#12 As a kid I didn't have my existing curls. And yes my curls 
    are natural.




#13 I do most of the house chores… dancing.

#14 I am very forgetful.

#15 I freak out about turning 25.

Writing this was more fun than writing anything else! Now you know me about 15 points better.
Enjoy the night. Adios.  :)


2 comments:

  1. I can relate to most of your above bullets.
    Proud to be your Aquarian Sistaa.

    True Filmy U r ;) Love d way u R. Stay Stylish and Sexy as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the most fun is when we know there is someone so much like us.
    So happy to have you. :D
    <3 <3 <3 Mwahhh

    ReplyDelete