Monday 10 December 2012

Weekend in Hotel Transylvania

Yeah... It was a weekend well spent. Atleast better than few I had recently.
Saturday morning started with a super cute movie. I just happened to end up watching Hotel Transylvania.
And I don't regret it even one bit.






It was an entertaining watch. What with such cute monsters and Vampires, 
who wouldn't like it!
Papa Draculla protecting the daughter draculla. Sweet!

It is really very simple to make me happy. A friend of mine made some DIY bookmarks and gifted one to me. They are the other cute thing that happened to me over the weekend.




When I saw this doggie, it brought a wide smile on my face.

Spent the Sunday evening with my graduation college friend.
 We walked down the lanes near our college.
It brought back all the happy memories. And yea... 
December is always the month of Nostalgia.
The college fests and sports and crazy crushes!! It all came flooding back.



So while returning home I stopped at a book store and picked up a novel that suited my mood.
  'Commencement' by J.Courtney Sullivan. Which I think is about graduation, so hopefully it turns out to be good.
 So this book will sail me through the Monday! ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment